Tuesday 5 April 2011

About Victory Pet world


Victory Pet world was started as early as the Triassic Period (about 230 Millions years ago). During that period we dealt with various varieties of dinosaurs and its subspecies. We had a farm in which we bred Dinosaurs and Phoenix Bird. We have sold many Dinosaurs babies all over the world. You would have seen them in Part one, two and three of “Jurassic park”. I gifted one small “Herbivores” Dinosaur to Stephen Spielberg which he kept it as pet dog in his house. During the Triassic period, a big fire stone from Sun hit the earth, which caused a big collision in the solar family. In that accident we lost our Farm and the entire Dinosaur species was destroyed all over the world….
Hi i am S. SIVA. My Native is Tamilnadu, India. Right from my childhood I had a deep passion for birds. I kept Budgerigars when I was in 5th standard. Due to poor performance in academics, my father restricted my interests till my graduation. After my graduation, I ventured back into my interests, starting with the small birds like Budgies, Finches, cockatiels and African lovebirds. By Gods grace, every bird of mine breeds well and I have learnt well the basics of bird keeping. With the profit I made with my lovebird chicks, I bought my first pair of “Goffin cockatoo” in 2004. The journey of my pet trade started there...
“Smart people learn from their mistakes and wise men learn from the mistakes other people make”
Although in my journey of aviculture I am being smart, I would prefer my clients to be wise. As a smartest person …I have learnt many thing from my own mistakes. I have lost many birds in the process of learning about aviculture. I am ever willing to share each and every thing that I have learnt as an aviculturist...
Come, let us together make this world filled with beautiful birds...

3 comments:

  1. Nice story Mr.Siva.. My story s similar to yours.. I'm from Coimbatore. Now I'm doin my higher studies in Chennai. I was breeding budgerigars and pigeons in two rooms.. Everything bred good.. I sold everything before coming to Chennai as my parents were not interested in pets.. In two more years I will complete my course n get back in breeding birds.. So I started searching on the internet about birds to be wise in breeding ;-)
    I would like to visit your avairy once as Im in Chennai.. waiting for your reply..
    -Allwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a person with interest for animals. My passion towards animals starts I think it is in my gene. My parents nurtured me with puppies after that with rabbits mice Guinea pigs,Doves.
    All stopped due to my end
    After settled in job again my passion comes out.
    At last in 2007 start with love birds budgies because it is suitable for my apartment living after eight years of budgie rearing yesterday I go for Fischer.

    ReplyDelete